Palestine’s Fervent Tech Sector Grows After $30 M Investment
Realistically speaking, mass media are the best professionals to use when you want something plain to look brilliant and something good to look poor. In most western countries the general impression of Palestine on public opinion is of a poor and suffering place, oppressed by Israel and forced to give up developing its potentials.
Now, the question – a honest and impartial question – for everyone should be: is it that true?
Important Investments Reveal Palestine’s True Face
We are often told Palestinians are in need of financial resources to grow up their own economy and to develop in a modern, safe way. Organizations, associations and even volunteers are deeply convinced things stay that way.
So, it may hurt like a sudden punch to learn that Palestinian startups are supported with $30 million investments and that the Palestine’s number one high-tech engineering company Sadara Ventures is run by two professionals, a Palestinian-American and an Israeli-American who are raising million dollars investments while planning to invest over 10 years.
Sadara Ventures – A Palestinian-Israeli Success
A good startup included in the investment portfolio of Sadara Ventures is Freightos, an online marketplace for international shipping, which owns offices in Jerusalem and Ramallah. Yamsafer, an online travel service company, is also part of Sadara Ventures owners’ investment plan. The winning formula at Sadara is the professional attitude and unparalleled ability to forget useless resentment of the company’s owners – a sign that working along is possible and even successful beyond all expectations.
The example of Sadara Ventures should teach the world something about true stories and fake images of Middle East. Palestinians are also good investors in online trading, a modern financial method to access markets and make money just via internet.
Online Trading With Zurich Prime
Online trading is basically very easy to understand, which encourages new traders to take part to this industry. There are a few initial considerations traders should do before to get started, because the online trading activity is not just a joke:
- First of all, make sure you’ve found the right broker company, if not yet, we suggest you to read this review at https://www.fxempire.com/brokers/zurichprime/review
- Join Zurich Prime for a highquality trading experience, supported by direct and custom-tailored helping tools and educational materials
- Education comes first: take your time and use the free educational tools of Zurich Prime to learn all about trading, potentials of returns, realistic risks and management of your trading account
- Agree the responsible investment policy, so you will invest safer
- Open a basic account type at Zurich Prime and start processing trading operations little by little
Safe Trading Environment
At Zurich Prime traders can finally find the ideal safe trading environment, offered by Zurich Prime to all investors in the world. Zurich Prime is a 100% regulated and licensed broker, operating in Mauritius and Marshall Islands and owned by U-Nex Solutons SRL.
The goal of the team of Zurich Prime is to allow all traders to get to the hoped results, that’s why the company offers so many helping tools:
- Educational materials, video library and eBooks to download
- Online 24/5 Live support in many languages
- Trading tips and advices
- A confidential userfriendly environment
- Comfortable and intuitive trading platforms: Sirix Station, Sirix Mobile and Sirix Web Trader